DISCLAIMER STATEMENT: The Sugar Free Lifestyle reflects the authors experience and is provided for educational purposes and general reference. It is not be a substitute for medical advice or counseling.
The reader assumes all risks from the use, non-use or misuse of the information in this book. The Sugar Free Lifestyle focuses on healthy live food, at the same time reducing the amount of sugar and process food in one’s diet.
Claim or testimonials are not necessarily typical or average result that every one will achieve as everyone is different. The testimonials are real people who bought and read the Sugar Diet and applied the principles to the fullest.
There is no guarantee or reasonable measure to be expected as these testimonials Click Here
References for the Sugar Free Lifestyle: This is a list of references that were used to put together the Sugar Free Lifestyle which as more than ample proof that excess consumption of refine sugar in your diet will result in many body dysfunctions.
- Howell, Dr. Edward. Enzyme Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept. New York: Avery, 1995.
- Howell, Edward. “Enzymes and Longevity,” University of Natural Healing, Inc., 1991. http://www.livingfoods.com/articles/enzymes.html 2006
- Howenstine, James. A Physician’s Guide to Natural Health Products that Work. Miami: Penhurst Books, 2007.
- Jubb, Annie and David. The Life Food Recipe Book. Berkeley: North Atlantic Books, 2003.
- Kordich, Jay. The Juiceman’s Power of Juicing, Illustrated Edition. New York: Morrow Cookbook, 2007.
- Loux, Renee. The Balanced Plate: The Essential Elements of Whole Foods and Good Health. New York: Rodale Books, 2006.
- Loux, Renee. Living Cuisine: The Art and Spirit of Raw Foods (Avery Health Guides) (Paperback). New York: Avery Trade, 2004.
- Maltz, Maxwell, MD, FICS, The New Psycho-Cybernetics, New York: Penguin Putnam Books, 2001.
- Marentette, Madeleine. Grail Springs Holistic Detox for Body, Mind & The Body Clinic. Toronto:
- McArthur & Company Publishing, Ltd., 2008.
- Mars, Brigitte. Sex, Love & Health: A Self-Help Health Guide to Love & Sex. Laguna Beach: Basic Health Publications, 2002.
- McKeith, Dr. Gillian. You Are What You Eat: The Plan that Will Change Your Life. Plume, 2006.
- Meyerowitz, Steve. Juice Fasting and Detoxiﬁcation: Use the Healing Power of Fresh Juice to Feel Young Summertown: Book Pub Co, 1999.
- Moritz, Andreas. The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse. Berkeley: Ulysses Press, 2007.
- Murray, Michael T., ND. Diabetes and Hypoglycemia and Hunger Free Forever. Memphis: Atria, 2007.
- Murray, Dr. Matnard. Sea Energy Agriculture. Austin: Acres USA, 2003.
- Null, Gary, PhD., et. al. “Death By Medicine,” Life Extension Magazine, March 2004, pp. 1 – 45. Page, Linda, PhD., Healthy Healing’s Detoxiﬁcation Del Rey Oaks: Healthy Healing Enterprises LLC, 2008.
- Robbins, John. “What About Grass-fed Beef?” www.healthyat100.org; www.foodrevolution.org.
- Svirinskaya, Alla. Energy Secrets: The Ultimate Well-Being Plan. Carlsbad: Hay House, 2005.
- Wigmore, Ann. The Wheatgrass Book. New York: Avery, 1985.
- Wolfe, David. The Sunfood Diet Success System, Seventh Ed. San Diego: Sunfood Publishing, 2008.
- Young, Robert O. and Young, Shelley Redford. The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health, New York: Warner Books, 2002.
- Young, Robert O. The pH Miracle for Weight Loss. Boston: Wellness Central, 2006